Abstract submission information
The submission of presentation proposals opens on December 7, 2018, and closes on January 31, 2019. Submit the proposals online here.
The proposals for all presentations will be evaluated anonymously by at least three members of the Eurosla 29 Scientific committee. Evaluation criteria include the quality of the content and the clarity of the abstract, the contribution to the field, and thematic relevance. Colloquia will also be assessed according to range and coherence of the papers.
Notification of acceptance is communicated by the end of April 2019.
- The title should be max 150 characters; do not use all capital letters.
- Abstract length for individual papers (including colloquium contributions), papers at the doctoral workshop, and posters is max. 600 words including references.
- Abstarct length for colloquium abstracts is max. 400 words including references).
- One image can be attached (graph or table) as a .png or .jpeg file.
- Enter authors (do not use all capital letters) and one affiliation per author. Indicate the presenting author. The submitting author will be the corresponding author.
- Each participant can appear as the first author of one presentation only. Colloquium conveners can also present at the colloquium or elsewhere in the programme.
The working language of the conference is English but presentations are also welcome in other European languages.
Each participant can appear as the first author of one presentation only. A colloquium convener can also present at the colloquium or elsewhere in the programme.
Instructions for presenters
Oral presentations slots will be 20 minutes (plus 5 minutes for discussion and 5 minutes to change rooms, if necessary).